Free ‘Startup School for Seniors’ course for Dorset residents
Are you over 50, currently unemployed, have recently been made redundant or are looking to branch out on your own?
Startup School for Seniors is a free eight week eLearning course for unemployed Dorset residents, who are looking to start their own business.
This course is for you if:
- You have a passion or idea you’d like to turn into a business
- You want to gain the skills necessary to get a new business off the ground
- You would benefit from the support of others
- Startup School for Seniors is running a free course. If you live in Dorset, are over 50 years of age, currently unemployed or have been recently made redundant, or are looking to branch out on your own?
- At a crossroads after #Coronavirus? Needing to take a different #job path? Join our #free Startup School for Seniors who’d like to explore running their own #business. Free if you live in #Dorset, are currently unemployed and over 50?
- Feeling ready for a new start in #2022? Startup School for Seniors have free programmes for over 50s in Dorset to help you build your confidence and wellbeing.
The course is being delivered online by entrepreneur Suzanne Noble and business coach Mark Elliott, who create a fun, interactive, learning experience and support you to progress week by week.
The course is free for those based in Dorset. The course starts in May 2022 and registration will open shortly. Add your email address to our reminder list now and we will be in touch with you soon. You can sign up here
Ever thought about becoming your own boss?
Find out more at Startup for Seniors Course Site
Read more about this from this article in the Guardian: The Guardian: How newly unemployed over-50s can start-up again