The parish church of the Holy Rood is a building of stone, consisting of chancel in the Early English style, nave of three bays, north aisle, south porch and a fine embattled western tower, containing a clock and 5 bells, one of which bears the date 1622, and the inscription "Geve thankes to God": a memorial window was erected in 1903 to the late Mr. William Entwisle, of Hanford, and in 1906 a new lectern was provided; the north aisle was entirely reseated, and in 1903 the chancel was redecorated and an oak screen added at the cost of Mrs. Chapman, of Shillingstone Grange

Link to the Okeford Benefice